Monday, February 11, 2013

Stef's Weekly Chase #7

Ok... My first weekly chase was kind of a failure it seems...lol!!
Here is the breakdown:
The Weekly Chase

1. Clean and reorganize bedroom and bathroom. - 99% done!!

2. Do weight training twice a week. - did one day of weight training

3. Run 26 miles this week. - Complete and utter failure!!! I don't even want to say how many I did (9-10, ugh)

4. Start on my race book scrapbook I got for Christmas. www.racedaybooks.com. - if getting my bibs in order means start than yes :)

5. All you need is love challenge... This is secret in case someone reads this post... Will post after done :) - mailed my friend a card

Ok.... So ill try to do better on week 7

1). Clean/reorganize another room in house (y'all probably think I'm a messy person but I'm not...haha!!! Just trying to declutter my life)

2). Run 15 miles and add strength training.

3). Do taxes - see what the man is taking from me

4). Challenge goal - surprise another somebody

5). Finish what I started with last week goals.




1 comment:

  1. Great job Stefanie! Don't worry...a lot of us don't get our goals completely done each week. But we are trying and that's what matters! Good luck this week!

    ReplyDelete