Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekly Chase #6! ~Shannon


Stefanie and I have decided to join in the weekly chase! What is the weekly chase? It's a place to post your goals for all to see...and help you stay accountable!


Since its February one of the weekly challenge goals is to make one goal about loving or being kind to someone. 


1. Be more consistent with my plank-a-day and at the end of the week post my times. 


2. Drink 100 ounces of water daily. 


3. Organize my planner to include a section for our new blog to jot down ideas instead of on scratch paper that I tend to misplace.  


4. Challenge Goal----I will choose a family member and send them a message or tell them how much they mean to me and how appreciative I am of having them in my life.


5.  Challenge Goal - join in on the operationbeautiful.com 


5 comments:

  1. SO glad y'all are joining the Weekly Chase!!! Awesome goals! I know you will rock them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining.... I love your purple blog! I log my water with the app waterlogged (free version)so that I can keep track!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use a hydracoach water bottle that helps me keep track. I tried to use the app but wasn't very good at remembering to log. Another thing I need to work on. :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the Weekly Chase! Have a great week, your goals are great, and attainable!

    ReplyDelete