Monday, March 18, 2013

Shannon's Weekly Chase


~Shannon's Weekly Chase~

Recap of last week: 

1. (Challenge)Continue with my Motivation & Moxie March Mania! Facebook group. I'm loving adding these quick little workouts to my daily gym classes and runs. Mostly completed...I missed the weekend with my parents in town & Prom. 


Son #1 & his girl

My Parents! 

2. (Challenge) Continue with the spring Bootie Buster Challenge with Run To The Finish and post my workouts on the SBBC spreadsheet. This will be my second large goal for the month. I think I'll add posting to Daily Mile here as well because it looks like this is going to be a challenge. Did the challenge but still haven't posted on the spreadsheet or Daily Mile. Why is this the hard part?? :) 

3. Finish cleaning my house! Starting this weekend we will have company for the remainder of the month so I have to finish this week! Done!! Now to keep it clean for the next two weeks with more family coming this week and next. 

4. Post Part 2 of my marathon! I have had it in draft form several times now and it always seems to disappear before I can post... Fail... no excuses

5. Post about participating the in the McGuire's 5K this past weekend. You know it's the world's largest 5k!! FAIL... :( 

6. Download all of my pictures from my camera, edit, and post them to the baseball account for the high school so I can have a clean memory card for PROM this weekend!! I usually take around 500 pictures a game so editing can be tedious... FAIL...I found another memory card instead. But I did download the Prom pics once we got the kids off. :) 


SO...Now for this week's 





1. (Challenge Goal) I'm continuing with the Moxie & Motivation Challenge & the SBBC as my main challenge goal for the month. 

2. (Challenge Goal) Finish my post about my marathon as well as the McGuire's 5K. 

3. Run 3 times this week...my knee has been giving me problems since my marathon so I've been using the elliptical and going to spin class. This week I need to run if I'm going to run a 10K soon.

4. Start tagging Little G's clothes for the consignment sale that's in 2 weeks!  

Well...it's spring break for Son #2 so my goals will be short this week because I plan on doing some fun things with him. 

Hope everyone has a great week & reaches their goals!! :) 

~S




4 comments:

  1. I ended up throwing out my spring break list so that I could enjoy time with the kids and my husband...enjoy it and I still hope you accomplish what you want!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would except this year with my boys attending school in different counties Son #1 doesn't have spring break until later and we have plans then now that Son #2's school has excused him for the week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like some great goals have fun this week with your son!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goals Shannon! And the prom pictures are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete