Monday, March 11, 2013

Stef's Weekly Chase #11

Well I said this was going to be a new month and a new start so let's see how I did....  So nervous!! LOL

1. Run 3 times this week. I don't want to put mileage on my goal because I am still in pain so I will do what I can.  Yes!  I ran 3 times.  Monday I did not do too well only a bit more than a mile. Started not to feel well and ended up having a stomach bug that lasted thru Tuesday night.  But I did run 3 times.

2. Organize my Scentsy/Grace Adele office  Epic FAIL!!!!  No excuse just fail... LOL

3. To go with #2, work on another scentsy fundraiser for my sister in Texas.  Again Fail... Sorry Kim!

4. Always always always clean up and declutter!!!  Yes indeed.  Husband decided Friday to have crawfish boil at house on Sunday.  So this weekend I cleaned up bathrooms, bedroom, kitchen, utility room, bar, living room, bagged leaves, cut grass....  Think I exceeded 100%!!  

5. The big challenge for March will be to lose weight. At least 5 but would love 10 pounds.  Thanks to said stomach bug I've lost some and my appetite is just not the same.  So got a couple pounds.

So for this week....

1.  Run at least three times again.  I really want to do some tummy exercises but I just don't think that rib and muscle will allow me yet.

2.  Host a great baby shower on Sunday.

3.  Keep the house clean for Sunday... Maybe try to tackle spare bedroom.

4.  Work on Scentsy Fundraiser

5.  Big challenge for the month!!!  Jump start these stubborn pounds :)

Also I have three runs coming up! Finally!!  So I hope to blog on those each week.

1 comment:

  1. Great job last week Stef! I hate you got sick though. Good luck this week and have fun hosting the baby shower!

    ReplyDelete