Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Stef's Weekly Chase.....

Ok, let's see how I did last week:

1.  Run at least three times again.  I really want to do some tummy exercises but I just don't think that rib and muscle will allow me yet.  I did run 3 times which included a 5k on Saturday.  No other exercises though, the muscles were still sore.

2.  Host a great baby shower on Sunday.  YES!! Done and think it was awesome, had a great time.

3.  Keep the house clean for Sunday... Maybe try to tackle spare bedroom. Did well on this except the tacle the spare bedroom part.

4.  Work on Scentsy Fundraiser  FAIL

5.  Big challenge for the month!!!  Jump start these stubborn pounds :)  Still got those same couple pounds down but just got in my Shakeology and started that today.

So now for this week - oh boy....

1.  Run at least 3 times this week.  I have foam fest this weekend but my team has fell apart so not sure I am making that or not.

2.  Drink my shakeology shake every day for the rest of the week.  Thanks to Molly!!

3.  Blog on the Oak Alley 5k from Saturday.

4.  Keep the house straight and hurt husband if he leaves messes around

5.  Keep on with the big challenge - lose these stubborn pounds!!!

That's it... Good luck to the rest of you on your goals.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it Stef! I hope you get to do Foam Fest...sounds so fun! And I LOVE Shakeology! Wish it was in my budget right now!

    ReplyDelete