Here's the recap from last week:
1. (Challenge Goal) I'm continuing with the Moxie & Motivation Challenge & the SBBC as my main challenge goal for the month. I did this almost every day. I missed one day after sleeping in from a late night ER visit.
2. (Challenge Goal) Finish my post about my marathon as well as the McGuire's 5K. Well...I finished my post about the marathon. Hopefully I can finish the McGuire's this week.
3. Run 3 times this week...my knee has been giving me problems since my marathon so I've been using the elliptical and going to spin class. This week I need to run if I'm going to run a 10K soon. Completed!! And running felt great!!
4. Start tagging Little G's clothes for the consignment sale that's in 2 weeks! Completed and ready to drop off on Friday!
Son #2's Spring Break ended up being a little more exciting than we bargained for. My sister in law and my twin 6 year old nieces were in town with friends staying on the beach. I got a frantic call while at son #1's baseball game on Tuesday night...one of my nieces had fallen on her elbow and needed to get to an ER. I met them and rushed them to the best children's ER in the area where it was determined that the break was bad enough to require surgery. :( So... the surgery was scheduled for the following day around noon. Not the spring break that they had planned unfortunately. But, she is a trooper!!! The day after surgery we sat by the pool while son #2 and her twin sister swam with their friends. Here is a picture of her with her cool cast! I have to say that if you are going to have to get a cast I can't imagine a cooler cast than this to wear!!
My niece with her cool cast!
Spring Break 2013 #1!
This week is a short week...no school on Good Friday and Son #1's spring break starts at noon on Holy Thursday!
Here are my goals for this week:
1. Continue with the M & M and finish out the month as well as the SBBC challenge.
2. Finish my post about the McGuire 5K!!
3. Run twice this week along with the 10K I hope to run on Saturday!
4. Get two more post drafted so next week while on Son #1's spring break all I have to do is hit post! :) Next week is family time!
QOTD: Do you have a scheduled time during the day that you work on your blog and nothing else?